THIS IS JUST A TEST
15 Sep 2018
On behalf of our membership and the Western Australian hemp industry, we are pleased to announce the date and location of the 3rd iHemposiumWA. Saturday 15 September 2018 at Maker + Co, 75 Victoria St, Bunbury 6230.
- Stalls and networking from 11am to 1pm
- Workshops from 1pm to 5pm
- iHempWA association AGM from 5:30pm (an opportunity to join the committee)
iHemposiumWA is our annual public hemp network and information event. The event attracts hemp enthusiasts, progressive farmers and entrepreneurs who aim to build on the awareness of industrial hemps’ sustainable, environmental and social benefits as well as the emerging market potential. This year our prospective topics include:
- Hemp foods & beverages
- Hemp nutrition
- Hemp body products
- Hemp pet food
- Hemp paper & textiles
- Hempcrete building
- Organic hemp farming
- Hemp seed & fibre processing
- WA hemp growers co-op
- Hemp industry regulation
- Hemp industry developments
You can view presentations from last years’ event here: https://ihempwa.org/public/pages/presentations
This venue is not wheelchair friendly. We apologise.
How can you support this years’ event?
- Attend – book your tickets early – limited seats 120 – $20 per person; or included with current annual iHempWA Seed membership, Family membership also available.
- If you wish to hold a stall, present, volunteer or sponsor the event please contact us via email asap:email@example.com
We appreciate your interest, assistance and support and we congratulate you on your commitment to and achievements for the benefit of the emerging hemp industry in WA. We trust our partnership will be mutually beneficial and ongoing. We wish you the greatest success in your hemp endeavours.
iHempWA working together for a better world.